Location: Melbourne, Australia / Remote
myprosperity is an award winning personal wealth platform that makes it easy for accountants and advisers to help their clients get their financial world – sorted. Available on desktop and as a mobile app, myprosperity is a whitelabel wealth portal that boasts live data feeds and digital doc signing, as well as budgeting, cashflow and goal setting tools for an integrated all-in-one approach to personal finance.
We are a growing company working on new technologies - there is a lot of opportunity to really stretch your development muscles.
Founded in 2011, myprosperity is an Australian company with a team of 35+ and head office in Melbourne.
- ASP.Net WEBAPI
- .Net framework
- SQL Server
- IIS Web sites
- ASP.Net MVC
- Developing, testing and enhancement of new and existing applications and integrations.
- Development of high-level technical solution designs
- To develop and design APIs for different platforms such as web app and third-parties integration.
- Assisting in setting, directing and overseeing the company’s product development and technical policies, objectives and initiatives
- Recommending product enhancements to improve customer satisfaction in using the products.
- Recommending technical enhancements and minimise technical debt
- Foster a culture of communication, bridging the communication gap between teams, group, and company leadership
- Invest in working with engineers on growth and development opportunities to help further their skill set and grow into new roles, with an ability to deliver relevant and timely feedback (positive & constructive) to help them continuously improve and learn
- Be heavily involved in hiring; build and grow high-performing and highly engaged teams of world-class engineers by attracting, interviewing, and selecting talent for your group
- Coordinating and communicating across various specialties and parts of the business to understand the impact and feasibility of proposed solutions
- Drive delivery of large, cross-team, and cross-group initiatives and projects from ideation to completion
The position is ideally suited to someone looking to accelerate their career, who enjoys solution design, problem solving, working autonomously, and interfacing with non-technical staff to deliver a great product experience.
You will need
- Strong knowledge of software development (we cover this in the interview)
- One or more (1+) years of technical and people leadership
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; with the ability to work with a diverse range of individuals from different backgrounds, with different expertise, and with different professional and personal needs
- A healthy balance of strong technical and people leadership skills
- Strong knowledge of C#, Web Development (Full Stack), Web API, MS SQL
- Previous experience working with third party integrations
- Strong customer focus to understand the use cases and requirements of internal and external stakeholders, and identify opportunities and manage both internal and external team members to deliver on an objective
- Can lead by example across the SDLC, coaching and mentoring team members on how to best deliver on our objectives while encompassing and driving a growth mindset across the team (fail fast because success goes to those who learn the fastest)
- Love a good laugh with your colleagues
Nice to have
- Good front end skills (React, MVVM)
- Good knowledge of AWS/Azure
- Experience building CI/CD pipelines